Thursday 26 June 2014

Random Acts of Kindness - Mainstar

For my random acts of kindness I did


  1. At the supermarket I loaded the bags into the trolley at the counter, then pushed the trolley to the car. Then I unloaded the groceries into the boot and when we got home I took all the bags inside to the kitchen. Mum was very happy.


  2. I went to Mr and Mrs Komen's house. I filled their coal bucket and took it inside. Then I went out to the wood pile with Mr Komen and took in 2 armfuls of wood and put it by the fire for them.
  3. When it was Support Staff day, I took Abi and Ellie in some fudge to say thankyou for helping me out at school. They both loved the fudge!
  4. Greg from my Dad's work had his birthday last week. Mum was making lolly cake for us but I thought it would be a great idea to take some to Greg because he likes lolly cake  A LOT!
  5. Today I took a big plate of chocolate chip biscuits that I made with Mum to school for the staff to enjoy ... just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.