Friday 27 June 2014

take the cake - main star

Dear Mrs Drake,

I think differently than other people.

This affects me in lots of ways … making friends, the way I learn and the way I see things that happen around me.

This term, for our main star activities, we needed to nominate someone from my syndicate for a take the cake.

I didn’t think I would be able to do this because at school I feel left out and picked on sometimes.

But last week I felt different to normal days.

I had my STAR, PAT maths and PAT punctuation and grammar test results back in class and I did really good.

My teacher told almost everyone in my class about my results.

(Mum even told me she had heard back from other parents that they had heard from the kids in my class about how well I did.)

So this week, I want to nominate my class, Room 11 and Miss Panther for take the cake for showing support to me when I got my STAR test results. It made me feel like I belonged in the class.

Sincerely,

Mackenzie Hallberg


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Mackenzie, you know that I think you are a super star! What a lovely letter,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.