Sunday 4 May 2014

My adventure holiday


the story that you are going to read, is REAL!
In the holidays mum, dad and kristian took me to Christchurch (in the storm) to see Aunty Rhonda and go to Dunedin to see my Nana and granddad for a week. The next day, me and Aunty Rhonda tried to get from christchurch to Dunedin in one day. But we got stuck in Oamaru because the road was closed! OH NO! lucky granddad saved the day, by booking a place to stay for the night. YAY! It was kind of like harry potter’s room(a cupboard under the stars) inside another room. The next day, the road was open with caution. so we could drive but slow:) A few minutes later, we got to Dunedin. YAY! here are some of the things I did, spent some time with Aunty Lynda, Uncle Gary, Sam and Ben, went to the Lego day at the Meridian Mall, Went to see the Lego movie - EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!, Went to the spider park, Went to the$2 n’ $5 shop and bought a toy gun called an AK-47. after a week, Nana and Granddad drooped me of in Oamaru so my mum and dad could pick me up and take me back home. I had fun in the holidays.
:)

         By Mackenzie Hallberg

7 comments:

  1. I like your adventure holiday.
    Was it fun.
    Was the storm cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your adventure holiday.
    Was it fun.
    Was the storm cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felix. yes the adventure holiday was fun. no the storm was not cool. how was your holiday? mackenzie

      Delete
  3. Mackenzie I am so impressed with this great writing! It sounds like you had a very eventful time making your way to Dunedin. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your great work displayed on your blog this term. And remember to aim for gold in your main star home learning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Komen. you should start your own blog so i can see the stuff you are getting up to wile you are away. I promise to try to get a gold main star this term. Mackenzie H :)

      Delete
  4. That is a good idea Mackenzie! Do you think Miss Panther would help me set one up?
    I see your class is on camp.. I hope you all have a fantastic time and I look forward to seeing a story about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Komen. Miss Panther will help you set up a blog. I will do my best to write one for you. Mackenzie H :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.