Wednesday 13 August 2014

message in a bottle narrative by Mackenzie H

WALT: Use the correct tense in my writing
WALT: Use strong verbs in my writing
WALT: I will use 1-3 paragraphs in my writing
NSL: To use more verbs and have 1 idea with lots of detail

One day I was walking at the beach and 5 minutes later I saw a bottle with a message in it. “What is that bottle doing here?, the sign said no littering.” I said. Just a few seconds later I realized there was a message in the bottle.

“I think I should take it home and see what the message is.” I said. Then i turned around and went back home. when i got home i opened the bottle. The message read “Good luck is coming your way tomorrow!”

“whatever i mean i am already lucky.” i said. does it mean i get more luck and be SO lucky, yes. The next day i woke up and i did all my jobs in 5 minutes. “WOW!” I said.

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.