Friday 15 August 2014

Man to the past part 1 by Mackenzie

The adventure begins.

Hi. My name is Mackenzie and this is my EPIC story. Today I got a letter saying that my time machine is ready. Five years ago i built a time machine but i did not finish it. So I asked the guy who sent me the letir to finish it for me. Now it is finished and time to test it out. Fifty sakins later i got to my time machine and got ready to test the time mashing. I opened my time machine door I wanted to go back 5 minutes ago for a test. As it was going it lite up and went back 5 minutes ago and I took the town of life. BUT I forgot to read the instructions. OH NO! So now i am trapped 5 minutes in the past. but i know that my past self can not see me. so that is good. Then i read the instructions a little bit. It said that if i go back 5 minutes ago i went back 5 years ago. DOUBLE OH NO! Back at my normal time, an evil, evil man found my time machine and went back the same time as me and wanted to kill me. Before he spotted me i was in a house and was safe. some robots blow up the door. what good luck, there was a door on the roof. “I think i’m safe and clere. Five seconds later he got me in his site. “Frece, i am a bad cop and all i want is the stone of life.” said the bad cop with his big army of cops. “I would rather die than give it to you!” I said to the bad cop. “Look everybody, we can do this the easy way or the…” said the bad cop. then i started to run. “He took the hard way, FIRE YOUR GUNS!” said the bad cop. then everything started to blow up. “I got to get out of here.” I said to myself. Then i saw a plane with no roof and i jumped into it and flew away “I don’t know what i’m doing.” I said to myself. then the bad cop came with a big gun on top of his car. “Goodbye, Boom.” As he fired the big gun at the plane. The bullet almost hit me BUT it blow up the plane. “AAAAA!” I said to myself. As soon as i hit the ground, I started to run again. then i saw a car and i jumped in to it and drove away. then the escape from the army of cops began. Just as i needed help, my buddy jumped from the sky. “Need a hand?” my buddy said to me. “I shore do need a hand in defeating these robots.” I said to him. “You may remember me, i am oliver, I was the guy who sent you the letter when the time machine was finished.” oliver said. “Ok, I got a plan, you drive the car, and i will throw this box of dynamite at the robots, ok?” I said to oliver. “Ok.” said oliver. “Lets do this!” oliver and me said together. Just as I throw my first dinamite at the robots, they started to shout at us. then the well fell into the car.  “NO, THE WELl!” I yelled. “We need to atash the well to something that spins around.” oliver said. then I heard the same voice echoing in my head. Just as the voice stopped, i had an idar. to attach the well to the well hole. and it worked. we turned and the robots went bey, bey down the cliff. the end. WHAT! I still need to get back home. “The time machine, I can use it to go forward instead of back.” I said. so that is what I did. I went back to my normal time with oliver and everything went back to normal. Well I would not say everything. “come on mackenzie, Lets celebrate my birthday.” said oliver.HA HA HA HA HA HA! To be continued!!!
featuring:
oliver muncs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.