Friday 30 June 2017

The "History Rocks" production

The Grey Main School production has begun. The first night may be over but there are 2 more performances. Friday (today) at 7:30 pm and also Saturday from 1:00 pm. And the exiting part is I am in the production. Here are a few selfies that I took before the production started.





Also in case you do not know, The Doctor Who series finale is on Sunday on sky channel 4 from 7:30 to 8:30 pm. Here are some videos of what will probably happen


So that's all from me. Wish me luck. And I am so looking forward to this week's doctor who. So see you later

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mackenzie. I really enjoyed looking back on your post. History Rocks was a really good show and I enjoyed directing it. What was your favourite part? I really liked the song Help and Dancing Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.