Friday 12 May 2017

Book Character Day!!!

Today is book character day and it is the best (so far) and I dressed up as the 10th doctor from Doctor Who.
Image result for the 10th doctor in trench coat
                                       Me ^^^                                     David Tennant aka 10th Doctor ^^^

Not much difference is there? I went as the 10th doctor because he is my favorite doctor out of all 13. What's your favorite doctor?
Image result for all doctors
Here is a presentation of all the people in my class dressed as book characters. I am on the 3rd slide.
Thanks for reading today's book character post and I will see you later.

4 comments:

  1. Mackenzie I can barely tell the difference between you and the Doctor! I really like how enthusiastic you are with these types of activities. I can always count on you to make Book Character Day so much fun! Are you sad that this is your last dress up day at Grey Main School? Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Hines. Yes I am sad because this is my last time dressing up for book character day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mackenzie H, I’m Brodi from Paihia School, you look exactly like the 10th Doctor Who , your wound looks like Doctor Who as well. Did you win dress up day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mackenzie
    Hi im Sylis from Panmure Bridge School. I really like your Doctor Who costume. It looks like you had fun pretending to be a loved character. If I had to dress up I would be Sponge Bob.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.