Thursday 10 April 2014

Main star obstacle course




 
This is my obstacle course. I started in the back yard. First I had to jump over the stool, then run to the basketball hoop and shoot the ball in the hoop. Then I had to climb over the tall fence and get down and onto my scooter and go along the path. At the next fence I had to jump over it and run along the footpath and round the gate. Then I had to zigzag around the cones and then go back and run along the driveway beside the house, go through the gate and tackle the tackle bag!

I got Mum to time me and Kristian doing it
The results are:
Mackenzie's 1st run = 39 seconds
Kristian's 1st run = 46 seconds
Mackenzie's 2nd run = 38 seconds
Kristian's 2nd run = 44 seconds

So it means the winner was me, but we both got faster on the second trial.

PS - there is no video because it started raining as we were running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.