Monday 10 March 2014

Main stars-dinner. Fabulous Fish Burgers with Fresh Fruit Salad and Ice-cream!

FABULOUS FISH BURGERS
ingredients for my 2 course meal  

cooking the fish
putting the fish back in the oven with Dads help






putting the mayo on before serving













the burgers are served!


They were DELICIOUS!
Mum gave me 10/10.
Dad gave me 10/10.
Kristian gave me 5/10 (but he's silly!).
I gave myself 10/10.


now onto ...
FRESH FRUIT SALAD AND ICE-CREAM



cutting the watermelon



then I added apricots, kiwifruit, apple ...


then I needed a bigger bowl because the other bowl was too small
then I carefully cut off the orange skin and chopped it up


then I added some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.









pudding is ready!






Mum gave me 10/10.
Dad gave me 10/10.
Kristian gave me 8/10.
I gave myself 10/10!



I REALLY LIKED COOKING FOR MY FAMILY.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a delicious dinner Mackenzie. I wish I was invited! I love fruit salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum McKenzie that looks delicious! Angus tells me that you are moving into the new house in our street. Maybe you could come for dinner at our place when that happens or you could make us your famous fish burgers! What type of fish did you use? What flavour icecream is your favourite?
    From Angus's Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angus's Mum. I used Bluenose for the fish and my favourite ice cream is cookies and cream mmm . What is your favourite ice cream?
      from Mackenzie

      Delete
  3. WOW that looks so yummy! Where was my invite!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.