Friday 9 September 2016

MY Passion Project

My plan is to do the T.A.R.D.I.S (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) From Doctor Who. The T.A.R.D.I.S is a time machine from the Famous SCI FI Show On BBC called Doctor Who. The T.A.R.D.I.S looks like a police phone box with time lord science (Bigger on the inside than the outside) And The doctor travels with the T.A.R.D.I.S All over Space and time. Not only can the T.A.R.D.I.S travel back and forward in time but it can also travel anywhere in time and space. I plan to make the outside of the T.A.R.D.I.S. I've always wanted a T.A.R.D.I.S in my room so now I can have one.

2 comments:

  1. Mackenzie I really enjoyed watching you create your passion project. You certainly know a lot about Dr Who and the creativity that you show is outstanding! Keep up the great work! Miss H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackenzie, I loved hearing all about how you were going to make this. You were so enthusiatic!
    I onder what will be your next Doctor Who project? Perhaps you could do it at home instead of using all the school's stationery supplies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.