Monday 11 April 2016

My ANZAC letter to my Brother

11/04/1916


Dear Kristian


Hi Kristian. How you doing buddy? Home is never the same without you at war. I just hope you make it back. Mum is making you some of those Yummy ANZAC biscuits She sent you last Tuesday. I even got to try one But it would have been better if you were there at the time. How long is it till you come back? I have heard that it is going to be This Friday. Have you made Friends over there? I just Really miss you So mutch. Me and Mum hope to see you soon In the same way you looked when you left.


Stay Safe Buddy.


Your Brother
Mackenzie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mackenzie,
    this ANZAC letter to your brother is very good!
    You must have put a lot of effort into this post.
    I love how you added ANZAC biscuits into your writing, the way you described them make my mouth water.
    But here are some things you can work on;
    First, there are some words in the sentences that may not need any capitals at the front, and second is stop blowing my mind with your amazing posts.
    By the way, did you know this reminds me of the time my nana went to service the war?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.