Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Trip to the Police

In the Sunday last week I (My family) went to the police station for the open day!!! First i put my name in a draw to win one of the toy police puppy's at the door. Then we went down the hall to the left. there where vending machines and other cool things like fake blood samples (Not taken from your blood) and fingerprint scanners. And I found Angus and Jimmy there as well. And I also won a PUPPY! Here is some photos of me and him.


























And that's what i did at the Police Open Day

3 comments:

  1. hi Mackenzie
    the puppy looks cute
    from marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mackenzie
    I also went to the open day with Haylee,Jake,Kaleb,Sarah and my mum I liked how you put in some photos of the puppy they are so cute my brother got a puppy to. I also got my fingerprinted and when I was there I looked at all the guns and I watched jos put a dog on a machine to show you what would happen if you din't wear a seat belt.I also got to have a ride in the police car.
    \What was your favorite thing about the open day.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.